PROMO akce platí do 27. 9. 2019, případně do vyprodání zásob či ukončení akce výrobcem.
Today’s growing businesses demand and rely more on their network to carry out mission-critical business activities. Companies are putting more network traffic and applications such as VoIP phones and IP cameras on their Ethernet infrastructure. It needs the network intelligence to separate the voice and video traffic from data, and prioritize them accordingly. However, companies do not necessarily have more money or advanced training to deal with complex managed switches. NETGEAR ProSAFE® Web Managed (Plus) Switches meet this growing need by providing fundamental network features that will help optimize the performance of business networks. On top of the plug-N-play Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, these switches also offer essential networking features such as VLAN, QoS, IGMP Snooping, Link Aggregation (LAG) on models with 16 ports or more, rate limiting and traffic monitoring. NETGEAR ProSAFE® Web Managed (Plus) Switches are an exceptional value for businesses looking to add intelligence to their network beyond what unmanaged switches can provide.
- ProSAFE Web Managed (Plus) Switch delivers network monitoring, traffic prioritization and VLAN
- Up to 24 ports (depending on model) deliver up to 2000 Mbps of dedicated, non-blocking bandwidth per port
- Simple, yet useful network set-up on top of plug-and-play connectivity
- Gigabit speed with QoS, VLAN and network monitoring
- VLAN support for traffic segmentation
- Quality of Service (QoS) for traffic prioritization
- Auto “denial-of-service” (DoS) prevention
- Troubleshoot connection issues via cable test
- Loop prevention and broadcast storm controls
- IGMP snooping v1, v2 and v3 support for multicast optimization
- Rate limiting for better bandwidth allocation
- Port mirroring for network monitoring
- Jumbo frame support
- This product is backed by a NETGEAR ProSAFE® Lifetime Hardware Warranty.
- Lifetime Next Business Day Hardware Replacement. Click here ( <http://www.netgear.com/business/documents/prosafe-lifetime-warranty/nbd.aspx> ) for coverage, availability and terms and conditions.
- ProSUPPORT 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via phone for 90 days (Remote diagnostics performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues). ProSUPPORT coverage can be extended by purchasing one, three, or five year contracts.
- ProSUPPORT Lifetime 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via chat. (Remote diagnostics performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues).
10 Gbps Port
Number of PoE ports
Total PoE Power budget (Watts)
Max MAC entries
VLAN (Number Supported)
Number of LAGs & number of members
Supported Mulitcast groups
Max number of source ports allowed (many to 1)
- 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 2.5A max
Max consumption (Watts)
Acoustic Noise Level @25C (dBA)
Dimensions (WxDxH) mm
Electromagnetic Compliance (A or B)